Privacy information for articles 13 and 14 of the European Regulation 2016/679.
With this pubblication MECCANICA ZANOLI SRL, wish to inform you that the European Regulation 2016/679 (“General Data Protection Regulation”, hereinafter “GDPR”) provides for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as a fundamental right . Therefore, according to articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR, we inform you that:
Your personal data will be used for following purposes:
- Allow MECCANICA ZANOLI SRL to carry out its internal administrative task and to comply with all laws and / or orders of the applicable public authorities;
- Provide pre and post-sales services and general information on products and services and on the purchasing network of MECCANICA ZANOLI SRL;
- Protect and enforce the rights of MECCANICA ZANOLI SRL, including its property rights and act to protect the Website;
The data processing is carried out by appointed and specialized personnel of MECCANICA ZANOLI SRL or third party companies that operate on its behalf, with paper, IT and electronic instruments and with any other type of technologically suitable support; the data processing will be carried out in a lawful and correct manner and in any case in compliance with the aforementioned law, using instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality.
The Data Controller is MECCANICA ZANOLI SRL, with registered office in Località Cartiera, 119, 28885 Piedimulera (VB) Italy – Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data undergoing processing
The website use by visitors, for technical and security reasons and for statistical purposes, involves the collection and processing of different types of personal user data:
a) Navigation data
During their normal operation, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate our website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but through processing and association with data held by third parties and by their very nature, they could allow users to be identified. This data category includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to our website.
b) Data provided by the user
When present during a registration, this data is requested in order to use our services. You will be asked to consent to the data processing based on the GDPR provisions.
These are the required data:
As it is not a legal obligation, the provision of the mentioned personal data to MECCANICA ZANOLI SRL is optional. However, any refusal on your part to provide such data will make it impossible for us to proceed with the provision of the services expected through the websites of MECCANICA ZANOLI SRL.
It reaffirms that the purpose of mentioned personal data remains closely related to company activities, limiting their use in contexts that may compromise personal dignity and decorum.
Storage of personal data
The data is collected according to the indications of the relevant legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided for by the GDPR (Article 32) for their processing using computerized, manual and automated tools and with logics strictly related to the purposes indicated and in any case in such a way to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
The data will be stored at the competent offices of MECCANICA ZANOLI SRL for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed.
The data collected as part of the provided service may be disclosed to:
- Companies that perform functions strictly connected and instrumental to the technical operation of the services on this website, such as hosting service providers, companies that provide storaging, administrative, payment and invoicing services, companies that provide technical components for the provision of some website features.
- Administrative and judicial bodies and authorities by virtue of legal obligations.
Personal data may be transferred outside the European Union to be processed by some of our service providers. In this case, we ensure that this transfer takes place in compliance with current legislation and that an adequate level of protection of personal data is guaranteed based on an adequacy decision, or on standard clauses defined by the European Commission.
Personal data will never be shared or sold to third parties.
Rights of the interested parties
Please note that, pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR, the interested part has the right to ask the Joint Owners of the treatment:
- information about the existence of personal data, the origin of them, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if present, to obtain access to their personal data;
- updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, limitation of the processing of personal data;
- the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation of the law, including those which do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and / or subsequently processed;
- to object for legitimate reasons to the processing of data, in whole or in part, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection and to the processing of personal data provided, for the purposes of commercial information or the sending of advertising material or direct sales or for the carrying out market research or commercial communication. Each user also has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without jeopardizing the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- receive their personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an electronic device and transmitted to another Data Controller without hindrance;
- lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority in Italy.
When using the services provided by MECCANICA ZANOLI SRL, the user gives the broader indemnity with respect to any dispute, claim, request for compensation for treatment damage, etc. that should reach MECCANICA ZANOLI SRL from third parties, whose personal data have been processed through its use of the service in violation of the rules on the protection of applicable personal data. In any case – assuming all related responsibilities – if you provide or otherwise process personal data of third parties in the use of our service, you guarantee from now that this particular processing hypothesis is based on an appropriate legal basis (the consent of the interested party, for example) pursuant to art. 6 of the GDPR which legitimizes the processing of the information in question.
This information may be subject to change. If substantial changes are made to the use of data relating to the user by the Owner, the latter will notify the user by publishing them with the utmost clarity on his pages or by alternative or similar means.
We remind you that for any question or request concerning personal data and privacy respect, you must contact the address Località Cartiera, 119, 28885 Piedimulera (VB) Italia or e-mail: email@example.com
Last updated on 12/07/2019